Hello Philippines !!!

At the night, I went from Tarakan to the airport in Jakarta, to go to a place where all my stories will begin. This story will be one of the most epic journey I ever had in my life. It will be my first time to teach in the “real” classroom and “real” condition, abroad,. It was quite a challenge for me. But that’s one of my reason to apply for this program, to challenge myself. SEA-TEACHER Batch 6 2018.

Me and my friend, Deni and students from other university from Indonesia went to Philiphinnes at on August 12th 2018. We have same schadule flight By using Air Asia Airways, we flew from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Jakarta to Ninoy Aquino International Airport for about 4 hours, it was a direct flight. Around 6 pm, we finally arrived in Ninoy Aquino International Airport after the tiring flight.

But then I realized it was not the end of our trip. We still have to drive for around four hours to our destination, Tarlac Agricultur University, on the way of the our trip we stopped for dinner and after that continued our journey to Tarlac city. we will stay for a mounth in the university hotel. There are 14 student who placed in TAU from this batch. 11 student are from indonesia and 3 students are from Thailand. 


Me and my friends from UNNESA

Soekarno Hatta Airport 

Soekarno Hatta Airport 


first time dinner together with all of participants SEA TEACHER and SEA TVET



I really can’t wait to see how my 30-days in  Philiphines will be. Stay tuned for the next  chapter 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Student Teacher Self Report (School: General Information and Academic Administration)

27nd day in Philippines

21nd day in Philippines