4nd day in Philipinnes


# Observation School Day 1


Today i have Tagalog Class on the College of Education. Tagalog class is held by Mrs. Tess. We learn about history, Greetings and Leave Takings,  Family, numbers, Money & Time, Buying & Bargaining, Cooking and also Expressing Food Preferences. This activity is very interesting and also very useful as long as we are in the Philippines. After the class we get back to the dorm.
At 13.00 pm we go back to the College of Education, we started to brief about the Goals of SEA-Teacher Project, and the “Creative Portofolio”. After met our mentor and try to discuss about our teaching schedule, teaching method and teaching subject. My cooperating teacher, Mrs Melani Petero invited me to her class. It is my first time to observation. When I came in the class, I should introduce my self first. Well in a class, there were 45 students! Imagine, you have to speak (teaching) in front of 45 students and in english in the first time. 45 students mean 45 thinking, 45 characters and you gonna teach a.l.o.n.e. I was so nervous by just thinking about that but this is a challenge and special experience so I have to do it with my best.
 The topic for today is “cell “.When i was observed, all students were discussing in their groups about differences in plant and animal cells and made a diagram. after that each group representative must presented the results of their discussion and another group must gave a assessment. In this class make student centre models. The techer just only straighten from the presentation that has been done by students.


When the night is come, we start to do some briefing with the buddies about what we will do tomorrow and we also make some group for cleaning the kitchen, so everyone is Participating on cleaning the kitchen. I have to clean the kitchen with my team (Me, Tya and Teh Yuyun).


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Student Teacher Self Report (School: General Information and Academic Administration)

Student Teacher Self Report (Teaching Plan)

21nd day in Philippines