16nd day in Philipinnes

TEACHING EXPERIENCE (2)

Today is my second time to teach. I continued the material before about respiratory system, I begun my lesson at 7.30 – 9.30 am in grade 7 AgHome class and continued my lesson at 9.30 – 10.30 pm in grade 7A Science and last at 11.00 – 11.30 am in grade 7B Science. 

divided the students to be 7 group, and then every group contruct / improvise a respratory model out of recycle materials after that each group demontrate how respiratory system work using the model/replica of respiratory system. all student very aenthusiastic when cunstruct and demonstrate about respiratory system. after that each group must answer the questions that I have given based on the demonstrations they have made. 











And to make them remembered about our lesson, i gave them a assigment to be answered by themselves. 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Student Teacher Self Report (School: General Information and Academic Administration)

Student Teacher Self Report (Teaching Plan)

21nd day in Philippines