18nd day in Philipinnes

ASSESSMENT DAY 


I’m so excited because today is my evaluation day, and i already prepared my lesson plan, the class i used as my teaching evaluation is grade 9B Science at 10.30 – 11.30. Before that a have class in grade 9 Agrihome at 08.30 – 09.30 and after my evaluation teaching i have class in grade 9A Science at 11.30 – 12.30.
I teach them about the topic “Inheritance”, before the lesson began I asked students “Is it possible for a normal couple to have a hemophiliac son or daughter?” and students responded with various answered. I showed my power point and review on Mendelian inhetritance after that i explained the different patterns of non – Mendelia inheritance and Present a sample problem individualing non – Mendelian inheritance. And then to make sure that students understand about the lesson, i gave them worksheet about inheritance problem.  And after the lesson is over. My supervisor and cooperating teacher are do the meeting about my evaluation, mam blaslie (my supervisior) said that i already did it well but they gave me some suggestion to improve my teaching skill, such us be better in manage lesson time and manage the board more properly. 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Student Teacher Self Report (School: General Information and Academic Administration)

Student Teacher Self Report (Teaching Plan)

21nd day in Philippines