23rd day in Philippines

Farewel Letter

Today is my last day i taught in the school. It is so sad, because i have so many memories with my cooperating teacher, with my students, and with this school. Like usual, i have 3 class ( 9 agrihome, 9A Science and 9B Science). I told my students that today was the last day I taught at this school, they heard that looked very sad. I told them to make a farewell letter to me. after that i continued my lesson yesderday about inheritance. I showed power point about type of inheritance and explained it. after that i gave them a worksheet and after time is over, to make sure that students understand about the lesson, i gave them a homework.

This is a hardest time to say good bye to all my students, and don't forget to take a picture together :)


with 9 Agrihome 


with 9B Science 


with 9A Science



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Student Teacher Self Report (School: General Information and Academic Administration)

Student Teacher Self Report (Teaching Plan)

21nd day in Philippines