11nd day in Philipinnes


TEACHING EXPERIENCE !

Today was my first day for teaching. I tought in 3 class, 9 agrihome, 9 science A, 9 science B. The topic that I should taught was Respiratory System. I begun my lesson at 7.30 – 9.30 am in AgHome class and continued my lesson at 9.30 – 10.30 pm in grade 7A Science and last at 11.00 – 11.30 am.
I gave some games that related to the lesson. I made this games as an apperception. Students divided into two group and allow the students to group the pictures shown and identify them, below the pictures are blank spaces indicating the needed item  to be answered. Every group will be given an allotted time and space on the chalkboard for said activity. The first group to accomplish and got the correct answer will gain 5 points. The group with the most number of points wins the game. All students aenthusiastic play this game. After that i explained about the part and function of respiratory system and then to make sure that students understand about the lesson, i showed some video about 
the function of each part making up the respiratory systemafter that i gave an assigment. 








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Student Teacher Self Report (School: General Information and Academic Administration)

Student Teacher Self Report (Teaching Plan)

21nd day in Philippines