9nd day in Philipinnes


CEREMONY
Today was a ceremony day in TAU. We all gathered in gymnastic hall. All the students, teacher, and lecturer came with us. The ceremony in here is different from indonesia. In indonesia, we have ceremony flag but here is not like that. They just sang their national song and the head of the university had speech in front us. After the speech, we as student-teacher and S-Tvet students were asked to go to the stage to introduce ourselves to everyone.

After that, i am going to meet my cooperate teacher, to talk about the schedule and consulting about my lesson plan.I would teach three classes in grade 9 and one class in grade 12, and Ms. Melani gave me three topics that should I teach for grade 9 and two topic for grade 12. The  topic for grade 9 is respiratory system and Inheredity. The topic for grade 12 is plant tissue and animal tissue.  I was so surprise when I knew that I should teach these topics, but it was ok, I’m sure I can do it.
Afterwards, I went back to the hostel and did my lesson plan because And yeah tomorrow we will be going to Mosque for Ied-ul Adha praying. This is my first time to do Ied-ul Adha praying in Philippines,


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Student Teacher Self Report (School: General Information and Academic Administration)

Student Teacher Self Report (Teaching Plan)

21nd day in Philippines